Are you preparing for fall? You may need to move a few belongings, clear out the garage; all these tasks are possible with Triple AAA Storage. Our self-storage tips and storage units are just the thing you need to store your beach towels, tanks tops, and camping equipment until next spring. With our convenient locations in West Monroe, LA we have what you are looking for in a self-storage unit. We have moving supplies and a property manager to guide you through the rental process.
Tips for storing your seasonal items with ease
- Seasonal clothes should be separated by type of clothing and clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- Mold and mildew can be detrimental to pool toys, so leave enough time to dry up water from a fun season in the pool.
- A yearly maintenance to your lawn mower is a must and right before you move it to storage is a great time to do it. Clean under the deck of your lawn mower to get rid of grass clippings. Doing this small maintenance on your yard equipment will help them last longer and be ready for future seasons.
- Leftover food on the grill will attract the wrong crowd in your storage unit. Clean under the grates and burners, and then apply a layer of oil to prevent rust from forming.
- Your gardening equipment may need a little sprucing before next year, so grab the paint, sandpaper, and sharpening tools to make them look like new.
- Take the battery, spark plugs, and gas out of your lawn mower and tiller. It is important to take any flammable liquids and store them elsewhere.
Here are some items that many people place into storage during the fall:
- Weed whacker
- Hedge trimmer
- Gardening tools
- Summer clothing
- Patio furniture
- Pool accessories
- Watersport vehicles
Triple AAA Storage aims to make seasonal storage simple and fast. With these self-storage tips you are on the right track to an organized space for the winter. After everything is labeled and in boxes, call for free quote or visit our facility and let us protect your items for as long as you need.